Friday, February 11, 2011

Fundamental Frames

YOU Make February Fabulous continues with another Blog Hop! My friend, Yuki, is the Guest Designer! Check out Yuki's artwork HERE on the Savvy Projects Blog. Here is a quick card that I created for the blog hop!


The featured stamp set today is Fundamental Frames. I stamped the frame and the saying using black ink. The saying is from Simply The Best.

I punched two flowers out of More Mimi paper and  ran the top flower through a crimper. The flowers were attached to the card with a pop dot.The strip of paper is also from More Mimi. I simply cut a strip of paper and cut one side using cloud scissors.


A SIMPLE and quick card...that will brighten any day! {smiles}




Here is the flower centered....I think it looks good either way! ;)

Hugs!
Holly



5 comments:

Mischelle said...

So I guess the nap got put on the back burner and Holly stamped! YAHOO! Great card Holly!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Smart! Simple! Sophisticated! Just perfect.

Yuki said...

Holly--love your card AND your cute flower!!! Great card.

Chelsea said...

Lovely card!

Chris said...

Clean and simple - love the two color approach. :)