Saturday, February 5, 2011

Retiform Blog Hop


The Angel Company is having a Blog Hop~ and this month it's all about the retiform technique! I had FUN playing around with this technique!


There are several different variations of the retiform technique.  You can search on YouTube and find many videos demonstrating retiform techniques.  Click HERE to view a video made by my friend, Heather Scott. I hope you are inspired to try this fun technique...and be sure and join the blog hop!

Supplies: Palette Inkpads, Fanciful Vintage, Vintage Backgrounds, Fancy Curls, Merriest Wishes (saying), Pop Dots,  Scor-Pal and Scor-Pal Embosser.



18 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

This is stunning!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the colors you used.

Heather said...

Love your card Holly! I am also excited to see you blogging!!! I am adding you to my reader for sure.

Chelsea said...

great card ... loe all of the extra details!

Sharon said...

Great card Holly.

Karen said...

This is so lovely!

Trudy Osborn said...

This is beautiful!!! I love the softness of this card

Angela K said...

Just beautiful,so soft! TFS

Rita Kegg said...

love it Holly!!! sweet looking ....

Christine Pennington said...

Very pretty!

Mischelle said...

GORGEOUS Holly! The colors are awesome and I love the soft, delicate feel of this! Very nice!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Pretty card, Holly. I like the subtle mono colors.

AmethystCat said...

beautiful colors! elegant card - so pretty!

Chris said...

Love this - pretty in pink!

Debra Miller said...

Love it Holly!

Teresa Jenkins said...

This is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!

Holly said...

Thank you all SO much!!! ;)